So last year I made this little organizer
A closer look
It was pretty simple to make.
To make the poster:
1. I took some fun library pockets (that I got at Dollar Tree) and but the bottoms off to the size I wanted them.
2. Then I used tape or rubber cement to place them on construction paper (purple because everything should be purple!).
3. Next I laminated it like any good teacher, and used a razor blade to cut the slit at the top so you could still put stuff in it.
4. Last I wrote every kids name on a pocket. (I used a dry erase marker so I could change names easily)
Then for inside the pockets:
1. I found these little cards in my room
2. I put the name of the site or subscription on the back (like AR or iXL). I have all my sites saved on the computer but you could also put a URL if you needed on the front.
3. On the front I put the user name at the top and their password at the bottom, at first I put UN and PW so they would know which was which but then the kids typed in the UN and PW, so I took that off and they just new the first line went in the first box and second line in the second box.
I also found that when we started AR testing some kids needed help with their testing so they would put a star stick in it that says test so when I had time I could help them take a test. I also have some that say HELP! and they put those in when they have trouble with a program and I can work with them one on one with that problem as well.
By the end of the year they could work on any one of our subscriptions independently!!